Position Available as Promotions & Programs Officer with Anna Templeton Centre for Craft Art & DesignJanuary 17, 2011
The Board of Directors of the Anna Templeton Centre for Craft Art & Design is seeking a full-time Promotions & Programs Officer.
The successful candidate will work closely with existing staff to help plan, implement, and promote craft and art classes, special events and promotional activities.
The ideal candidate for this position will have
- experience developing website content and using social media tools
- experience writing & designing brochures and promotional materials
- knowledge of the craft and art communities
- excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people of all ages
- the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- initiative, energy, flexibility, and creative problem solving skills
Individuals who are well organized, savvy with social media and have excellent writing skills are encouraged to apply.
This position is dependent on funding approval. Applicants must have a current EI claim or whose EI benefit period has ended within the last three years.
Remuneration for this position is $15/hour
Full-time 35 hour work week with some evenings and weekends required
To apply, send your resume and a letter of application
By mail or hand-deliver to
Anna Templeton Centre for Craft Art & Design
278 Duckworth Street, St. John’s, NL, A1C 1H3
Or e-mail to email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: January 25, 2011