30th Atlantic Film Festival’s Music & Image: Take 6 CompilationMay 18, 2010
DEADLINE: MAY 20, 2010
The Atlantic Film Festival, in partnership with the East Coast Music Association, is pleased to announce the production of the seventh edition of the Music & Image Compilation CD. This CD will continue to build upon the goals of the Music & Image Program by exposing Atlantic Canadian artists to opportunities in the film, television and new media sectors. The Music & Image compilation CD will be distributed to key industry players, in both the national and international marketplace, including approximately 1000 delegates at the 30th Atlantic Film Festival and approximately 1500 delegates at the 2011 East Coast Music Awards, Festival & Conference.
· Open to all genres of music
· Artist(s) must have released at least one professionally manufactured CD
· Artist(s) must own and control master (track/song usage)
· Artist(s) must control publishing
· Artist(s) must have professional press kit/bio/EPK/web presence
· Previous music placement experience in film, television or new media is an asset but not a requirement
HOW TO APPLY:
Submissions will be accepted online through Sonicbids. Please follow this link to access the application form
There is a $10 submission fee per track. Although you may submit more than one track, only one track per artist
will appear on the CD. * Please note we will no longer be accepting applications by mail.
1. Submit track(s) must be available in a downloadable mp3 format. Simply providing an online streaming versions will not be accepted.
2. Track title, genre, album title, track length, full listing of artist(s), name(s) of owner of master & name(s) of owner of publishing/synch
3. 50 Word bio of artist/group
Artists selected for the CD will be contacted and required to provide a high quality WAV file. A Licensing Agreement will be issued outlining the terms
and conditions of this recording. Please note, this CD Compilation is for promotional use only and is not for resale.
For more information please visit atlanticfilm.com/musicandimage OR call Alyson Sanders at 902 420 4577 toll free 1 877 611 4244